BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 3/19/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday March 19, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Board charged Jeff Summerlin-long to the Greenways Commission.
- The Board charged Lisa Hazirjian to the Human Services Advisory Commission.
- The Board approved the meeting minutes for the March 12, 2019 previous meeting.
- The Board amended the town code for determining quorum for the Stormwater Advisory Commission.
- The Board advised staff to proceed with stages 1 and 2 of traffic calming measures Cobblestone Drive.
- The Board set a public hearing for April 23,2019 on a land use ordinance amendment relating to the Historic Rogers Road Neighborhood.
- Town staff provided the Board with an update on the Climate Protection Plan and Community Climate Action Plan implementation efforts.
- The Board chose Aldermen Slade to serve as the Carrboro representative on the Orange County Climate Change Committee.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News