BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 3/26/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday March 26, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- Mayor Lavelle recognized Randy Horton for his retirement from OWASA and his service to Carrboro.
- The Board adopted a resolution in support of 2019 Earth Hour.
- The Board approved a resolution to accept the Truth Task Forces’ updated work.
- The Board participated in an in-depth discussion on the community gardens.
- The Board received an update on the development of the Comprehensive Plan for Carrboro.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News