The Town of Carrboro will change addresses for residents and businesses within the following operations:
- U.S. Postal Service: You do not need to request a change of address form.
- Utilities: The Town will alert the following agencies regarding street name changes:
- Orange County Water and Sewer Authority (OWASA)
- Orange County Tax Office
- Duke Energy
- Dominion Energy
- Voter Registration: The Town will notify the Orange County Board of Elections to update voting records.
- Emergency Services: the Town will update all of its emergency services of new street names, including:
- Carrboro Police Department
- Carrboro Fire-Rescue Department
You do NOT need to notify these agencies. Your street name will be updated with no action on your part.